8 + 10 more reasons why I love you....
Reason 1, you are kind to animals.
Reason 2, you are a friendly kid.
Reason 3, you are very smart.
Reason 4, you have an inquisitive mind.
Reason 5, you make me oh so happy.
Reason 6, you have the best smile and eyes.
Reason 7, you are a great dancer.
Reason 8, you are good at singing your ABC's.
Reason 9,

You are such a sweet heart.
Reason 10,

You like everything I bake for you.
Reason 11,

I love how you tell me my baking is "Nom, nom, nom!"
Reason 12,
You love books.
Reasons 13 and 14,

You have a great sense of fashion.
And,
you like to share.
Reason 15,

You love learning.
Reason 16,

You are brave.
Reason 17,
You are not afraid to try new things.
Reason 18,

You help me clean up after your mess.
But truly, I can go on and on about all the things I love about you. It will take a lifetime.
Happy 18 month Birthday.
I love you so much, Ian!