Friday, August 5, 2011

Ian Meets Liv

We were in Pennsylvania last weekend to visit our good friends and finally meet our God Daughter, Alivia.
We were all really excited to meet this gorgeous girl.
Ian loved her.
And he was really excited about her too!
Liv and her mommy, Monica.
Our trip wasn't long enough. I sure wished it was. Monica and I promised that we wouldn't let a whole year pass not letting the kids see each other. We were talking about Dave and Jeremy too. Ha!
Our last night there, we went to the beach. I forgot my camera :(
But thank goodness for iPhones, Jeremy was able to capture some sunset shots.
My favorite kinds..
Sunset, (unedited) silhouette shots of mommy and baby.
P.S.
Dave and Monica, please send me pictures of our boat trip. I know it's busy around there, so no hurry. No pressure. hahaha. 143, guys.