Friday, February 24, 2012

2 Years Old

The last two years has got to be the fastest two years of my life. It has been the most joyous, exciting, exhausting, and the best two years of my life! At 2 years old, Ian is full of laughs, hugs, kisses, questions, and..energy! I cannot deny that Ian has his share of the "terrible 2's" every now and again, but he has also been twice the fun. SO MUCH FUN!
He loves to sing, play soccer, play with blocks, chase Charlie around the house, loves to pretend, read, crafts, eat, Thomas the Train, to be called a "big boy". He loves it when I sing ' You Are My Sunshine', and will always make sure we have a duet. And of course, Ian loves monsters of all different shapes, colors, and sizes. He likes to pick his outfit for day, chooses which jammies to wear at night, and which book we are reading before going to bed. He also loves to snuggle up real close to me while we say our good night prayer. Often, he says "I lavoo" to his Papa and I. And I tear up every time.
I love him more than I could ever express. And my heart just bursts with love for him. He is truly the love of my life. At two years old, Ian is "awesome" as he would say, smart, and I can go on and on.. He is my wonderful boy, the best gift God has ever given me.